hii, i'm lauren.
1. your favorite clothes brand- i like anything, as long as it's cute.
2. who you think is good looking- carter hulsey, staphan jenkins, bradley cooper, heath ledger
3. tattoos/piercings?- ears only
4. turn on- guys with big hands and long fingers.
5. turn off- facial hair.
6. favorite tv show-IIt's a three way tie between The Office, Tosh,o and Rob and Big
Bradley Cooper is one fine ass son of a bitch. That’s so weird, I love facial hair! As long as it’s minimal, thought.
Favorite clothes brand - Nigga I make my own clothes.
Who I think is good looking - My friends boyfriends moms boyfriend who I hung out with last night..... Yessss I've never found a 31 year old man so attractive XD
Tattoos/Peircings - I have my ears gauged to a 0, the right side of my nose pierced, My septum peirced, my medusa peirced. I have leopard print on my arm, a skull on my ankle, my zodiac sign on my ankle, a mushroom on my neck. I plan on getting way more peircings and tattoos
Turn on - Experience. Drummers. People who can handle their shit (drinking or drugs or anything else that goes with that) I have more but can't think
Turn offs - Bad teeth.
Favorite tv show - I have many. Pretty much everything on Adult Swim and Cartoon Network, South Park, Tosh.0
Makinnn’ your own clothes is cool. :) Gurl, I’ve been there. Bahahaha. You have a lot of piercings and tattoos. :o What others do you plan on getting? Drummmmers are HOT, and nothing bothers me more than fucked up teeth. Tosh.0 is funny as hell. :D
hello. I'm Emily.
1. your favorite clothes brand-American Apparel
2. who you think is good looking-Logan Lerman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Megan Fox
3. tattoos/piercings?- earss.
4. turn on-Beanies
5. turn off-heavy men
6. favorite tv show-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I love American Apparel. :) And mmmmmmm, that Jake Gyllenhall. Are your ears gauged? IASIP is so fucking funny!
I’m currently lurking around Facebook, and I’m reading some statuses regarding the A Day To Remember concert November 2nd. Some people are selling their clothes to thrift stores, and trying to get jobs just to get tickets and merch. You might think ADTR is popular where you live, but we have die hard fans here in South Carolina. It’s kind of cool to see how passionate people are to go to this show, regardless of their ways of getting a ticket. And I don’t even understand why they have to do all of this, considering tickets are $20. I already got mine, so I’m set.